Senior frontend developer
Using the React framework with a Node.js back-end. You'll produce a robust, secure, modular, and maintainable code while ensuring high performance and availability of our internal systems. In addition, as a senior developer, you'll guide the product- & development team.
Our team comprises engineers with experience in large corporations and start-ups in Silicon Valley. We take flexible hours, training and an agile workspace by heart. As a young and brimming start-up, we're not afraid to experiment or challenge the status quo.
So if you can take ownership and constantly raise the bar to deliver the best and most robust experience you can offer. Get in touch.
- Take ownership of several microservices and third-party integrations.
- Contribute to the design and architecture of our services
- Help scale the Monitr services and build out new features.
- Discover, plan, write, document and maintain new features
- Writing modular, testable, and efficient code.
- Design and build front-end applications for our customers
- Work closely with our product team & development and the rest of the company to build a great user experience for our customers.
- Commitment to sharing experiences and good development practices with the community
- Invent and suggest improvements to the Monitr services
- 3+ years in designing, developing, delivering, and scaling modern web applications
- Knowledge of front-end frameworks such as React
- Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it, such as Fastify and Sequelize
- Knowledge of SQL
- Knowledge of implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks
- Understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Comfortable working in a Linux or UNIX environment
- Fluent Dutch or English speaker
- We will recruit you based on competencies. Qualities of people are decisive, regardless of gender, religion, ethnic origin, age, sexual orientation or disability.
Bonus points 🕹
- An eye for detail, an interest in UX and data visualization
- Experience working with container-based applications
- Experience working with the DevOps mindset and tools
- Experience with Terraform or other infrastructure as code framework
- Experience with Kubernetes and Helm Charts
- Experience with unit testing and e2e testing frameworks
- Experience with API-driven development
- Knowledgeable of basic financials
- Knowledgeable and mindful of internet security best-practices
- An open source profile (such as Github) with some exciting projects is highly desirable
What's our offer? 🙌
- A competitive salary package that is optimized to your individual needs 💰
- Flexibility in working hours and location 🌍
- Growth and mentoring by experienced colleagues 🌱
- The opportunity to grow and learn within a fast-growing startup 🚀
- A sweet budget for your gadgets 💻
Interested? Check out our technology stack 🥞
<iframe width="100%" height="1100px" frameborder="0" src="https://embed.stackshare.io/stacks/embed/cfb006e3e6311c5ff37d668167dc5f?theme=light&layers=1,2,3" style="overflow: hidden; margin-top: 1em;"></iframe>